Merry Christmas - I have a gift for you!
I've recently discovered a complete, concise analysis of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) just passed the Senate, and could very soon be passed to a joint House and Senate conference. This will affect every person in the United States for years and years. See An Analysis of the Senate Democrats’ Health Care Bill.
It is by the conservative Heritage Foundation, but this is important to balance the current liberal government:
- True NET cost of the PPACA - $2.5T over 10 years, $5T over 20 years
- Sneaky tax increases to mildly pay for the costs
- Tax penalties: $750 for not supplying healthcare insurance and $3K for those who choose the premium subsidy.
- Leads to discrimination of full-time employees based on their eligibility and choice to take the premium subsidy, as well as conversions to more part-time, non-benefit positions.
- Documented by respected researchers, newspapers, Congressional Budget Office and Democratic Senators.
We are now THE GO-TO PLACE for MAKING MONEY, Actively and Passively, for: You, Relatives, Friends, Associates, Clients, Prospects, even Debtors ...
Call about Anything Financial or Entrepreneurial.
See our Latest Money-Making List for all those who want to make ends meet better.
Let's Make It a Great 2009 Finale, 303-770-4022 / 888-4KENTON Fax: 888-446-5476
KentonJohnson.com * CompWellness.net / Blog * ProsperSystems.biz / Blog