We use a powerful method of sharing - post “Golden Nuggets of Information” on Social Media multiple times daily or in regular emails (every 5-15 days). We’ve been sharing the essence of articles and a few powerful comments regularly.*
#DIY #PropTech, edited - Lnkd.in/e-bgBpd):
- "I use my SOFTWARE along with other industry-leading products to manage over $150M in investors' assets. Staying on top of the changes in technology helps me refine clients' rental strategies and maximize their rental profits.
#CRE #AI #Technology #PropTech #VR #Startup #Expansion #Research, edited - Lnkd.in/gw6yrbc):
- "CRE's biggest asset is information: aggregating, cleaning, understanding, tracking changes and relaying key insights to clients. What will CRE professionals gain from this information revolution?"
- "UNDERSTANDING BEHAVIORS. Insights into consumer routines are changing space utilization. We’re learning how people move around shopping centers and individual stores, where people congregate in office spaces, and how people seek information. This info improves building designs, more efficient use of spaces, and optimized leasing rates, as well as when people want to buy, invest or sell their assets, so we can target our marketing, improve prospecting and increase marketing ROI."
- "EFFICIENT BUILDING OPERATIONS. The data gleaned from the sensor networks, mobile apps and IoT enhances building performance. Combined with the power of multiple properties across a portfolio, future property managers will glean more insights into how to run buildings more efficiently."
- "MORE INSIGHTS. Someone could take commercial real estate information and do what Zillow’s Zestimate has done for residential properties. CRE is more complicated, but we’re already moving to a more transparent industry thanks to data-access and information-sharing platforms like CompStak. The mysteries start to unravel when you can compare similar building classes or similar customer bases."
- "BETTER ASSET MANAGEMENT and leasing cycle data will improve deal management and crucial operational decisions, like seeking a new vendor. Glean important market data when debating renovating an existing space or relocating the entire office. New projects use drone technology and virtual reality to track progress on new developments to ensure delivery on time and on budget, as well as surveying existing buildings for potential capital repairs and maintenance."
- "There’s no doubt the CRE industry is changing. Thanks to our increased access to information, we are providing better services now. The future brings even more promise as our systems get smarter and keep learning from our gathered intelligence."
- TELL US about your Startup, Expansion, Major Change or CRE Research.
Commercial Real Estate (CRE) and Business
#Data #Hotel #Investment #Analysis, Lnkd.in/eAfu7ws):
Much more from earlier at LinkedIn.ProsperSystems.biz
LinkedIn • LinkedIn Company Page • Google+ • Twitter • Facebook • Facebook Company Page • USA 302KentonJ (GoogleVoice 302-536-8665 to mobile and Hangouts)
NOTE: We do ANALYSIS of Real Estate LEASEES, PROPERTIES, BUSINESSES and STARTUPS
Of those who we've shared, the savvy ones Like or Comment on these "Golden Nuggets" as additional exposure, as well as serve the community and remind their followers of their wisdom.